When viewing a rental property there are certain things to look out for and questions worth asking the agent.
The following points will put you in a better position to choose a rental that will suit you best.
- Where are the bins? Does the property have its own wheelie bin/recycling boxes or bags? Is this communal? Do you need to order council approved bags?
- Does the property have parking? Is this secure, is there the need for a permit, is it on street only?
- Utilities – Does the property have gas and electric? Is there a combi boiler or is there an immersion tank? Central heating or electric heaters?
- White goods. What is included at the property? Are there integrated appliances? The plumbing for a washing machine?
- How much deposit will you need to put down? Will help you know if the property is affordable and if you have the funds upfront.
- Are pets allowed? Always worth asking early or getting a feel for whether you could get a pet later on even if you don’t already have one
Want to know more? Give me a call on 01524 555800.