Our contact details
Name: Lancastrian Estates
Address: 101 Riversway House, Morecambe Road, Lancaster, LA1 2RX Phone Number: 01524 555800
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Customer Financial Information (for example, proof of deposit when purchasing a property)
- Cookie Data (via website)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To provide you with a value of your residential or commercial asset to either sell or let
- To proceed with your offer to buy or rent a residential or commercial property
- To help facilitate your decision to buy or let by providing financial or conveyancingreferrals.
We use the information that you have given us in order to help you buy, sell, let or rent residential or commercial property.
We may share this information with the following individuals or companies:
- Jane Parton Mortgage Studio – Financial Advice
- Oh Goodlord Ltd – Tenancy Referencing and Rent Collection
- Complete ASAP – Conveyancing
- MRF Electrical Services – Electrician – Tenancy repairs and maintenance
- Newton Heating Ltd – Plumber – Tenancy repairs and maintenance
- Smart Homes – Plumber – Tenancy repairs and maintenance
- BHE – Plumber – Tenancy repairs and maintenance
- Scott Davison Plumbing & Heating – Plumber – Tenancy repairs andmaintenance
- Matthew Dorrington – Handyman – Tenancy repairs and maintenance
- Lime Tree Properties – Handyman – Tenancy repairs and maintenance
- Riverside Roofing – Roofer – Tenancy repairs and maintenance
- JM Domestic Appliances – Appliance Repair – Tenancy repairs and maintenance
- Empire Carpets – Carpets – Tenancy repairs and maintenance
- PG Parks Septic Tanks – Drainage including Septic Tanks – Tenancy repairs and maintenance
- A2B Locksmiths – Locksmith – Tenancy repairs and maintenance
- Richard Bell Electrical Services – Electrician – Tenancy repairs andmaintenance
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task. (f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep contact information, financial information, and cookie data, for up to 7 years after our relationship has ended. We will then dispose your information by electronic deletion or by using secured waste.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on 01524 555800, or by port at Lancastrian Estates, 101 Riversway House, Morecambe Road, Lancaster, LA1 2RX, if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk