At Lancastrian Estates we put you, the customer, at the heart of everything we do, and exceptional service is not just offered but guaranteed. We have over 100 years of local property experience and combine this with the latest technology to ensure our client’s properties sell fast. We understand that although every person and property are different a fast, smooth transaction is only achieved through outstanding communication and that’s why we promise to stay in touch every step of the way. Whether you’re looking to sell, buy, let out or rent we would be delighted to help.
With over 150 years combined sales experience and local knowledge covering the North West of England you can be comfortable leaving the task in our hands. We are passionate about our local area and strive to offer the best advice from our dedicated sales team. Whether buying or selling a property our experienced sales team can advise you on just about everything from removal services to financial advise, we have it covered!
With over 100 years of local property knowledge at our disposal we’re placed perfectly to help sell your home. Our open and honest attitude means that we’ll get the right price for your home, keeping you up to date always. We’re so confident that we’ll achieve the best price for your home, and that you won’t find another agent better, that we guarantee our service!
Our commitment to customer service goes beyond mere verbal assurances. We are happy to put our promises to you in writing and guarantee we will stand by each one.
Our Guarantee Includes:
- Selling your house at the best price in the least possible time
- Offering exceptional value for money
- Keeping you informed through the marketing and sale of your property
- Your sale will go through as quickly and smoothly as possible
- Receiving an unrivalled customer experience
- To trust that everything we do is with you, our customer in mind
Our Promises to You:
- We will offer you flexibility through our range of fee options
- We will ask your opinion throughout using our constant contact calling system, vendor input sheet and customer surveys
- We will list your details comprehensively before going live with the property
- We will ensure that once you are happy that your details are all embracing we promise to get your property live within 24 hours
- We will ensure your property is widely advertised and accurately mapped against our extensive database of waiting buyers
- We will stay in contact always by calling you at least every 3 weeks, regardless of activity
- We will give accurate viewing feedback within 24 hours
- We will provide a named and experienced senior sales negotiator to deal with your sale
- We will contact you at least weekly during the negotiation of your sale
- We will only provide advice that is in your best interest, as you are our customer
Now you really can rest assured that you are in safe hands with Lancastrian Estates
Searching for your perfect home can be a difficult task, and is a decision that is not often made easily. We operate the latest technology to help find the property that is right for you. Registering your details with us means that any property that comes onto the market is matched to you immediately, putting the information in front of you via email or text, saving you the time of looking! As we operate throughout North Lancashire and the South Lakes, once registration with us can cover all those areas!
Contact our offices today to find out more information on how we can help you!
We offer a vast number of products and services to our landlord and tenant clients to make sure that all our properties are serviced correctly allowing landlords to have peace of mind that their property is in good hands, and to allow tenants to enjoy their home. We look after a range of properties for our clients, gaining us a vast amount of knowledge and experience, allowing us to manage in as efficient and effective manner as possible.
We offer different packages to our landlords to cater for all your needs – Fully Managed, Rent Collection and Introduction Only. These packages can be tailored to your specific needs giving you the best level of service possible.
Thorough checks are carried out on any potential tenants via a 3rd party company who we have worked closely with for years. We are also able to offer insurance and warranty products to give you, the landlord, peace of mind throughout the tenancy.
At Lancastrian Estates we only deal with quality accommodation, any that isn’t up to a good quality will need brought up to standard before any tenancy commences. This is done so to try and minimize any issues happening during the tenancy period, allowing the tenants to enjoy their home as much as they can. Should any issues arise, we have many qualified, reliable contractors at our disposal to quickly fix any problems that a tenant/landlord may have.
Give our offices a call today and our staff will be more than happy to run through all our tenant and landlord products and services!’
Charges to our landlords
(All fees are excluding VAT)
Standard Management Fee - 11% of rent due (subject to a Minimum Fee of £60)
Standard Management Fee Plus Rent Protection - 14% of rent due (subject to a Minimum Fee of £75)
Letting Only Service Fee - 50% of rent due (subject to a Minimum Fee of £300)
Letting Only Plus Deposit Protection - 50% of the rent due (subject to a Minimum Fee of £300) plus Tenancy Deposit Service Fee below
Letting and Rent Collection Fee: - 9% of rent due
Tenancy Set-Up Fee: £ 200
Tenancy Deposit Service Fee: £50 plus scheme costs
Tenancy Renewal Fee: £50
Duplication and testing of extra keys: included
Preparing Inventory/Schedule of Condition: £50
Issuing Notice of Seeking Possession: £25
Administration of NRL tax returns: £ 25 per annum
Maintenance Repair Limit UK Landlords (see clause 4.1): £100
Redirection of mail overseas: cost of postage
Maintenance Repair Limit Overseas Landlords (see clause 4.1): £250
Arranging gas safety check: included
Obtaining estimates and supervision of major works: 2% of cost of work over £1000
Energy Performance Certificate Admin Fee: Included
Issuing Rent Increase notice: £25