As we count the days down to Christmas day and with us all nowadays spending more time in our homes, it is more important than ever to create a cosy hideaway to bring us joy. Having more time in our homes means we can spice up our usual Christmas decorating routine and give some extra attention to creating a home of comfort and wellbeing.
Here are a few little rousing ideas to create that warm and cosy home to be able to showcase to viewers over the festive season. Why not even take some new photos and send them to your estate agent?
1. If not already get those Christmas Decorations up, do not forget the outside!
2. Create a cosy snug area, maybe around the fire or log burner.
3. Light some candles, why not try the scented candles with that Christmas essence
4. Be creative with the lighting, both inside and outside.
5. Bring the outside in, holly, weather cones, pine…., mistletoe!!!
6. My favourite, display those festive spirits, chocolates
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM US ALL AT LANCASTRIAN ESTATES.
PS do not forget to put in your diary for your estate agent to pop back and take new photos in the new year one all your decorations are put away, for another year.